This extension is the well mix of both nature and sports. The discovery of floras & faunas inside the first national park of Nepal, Chitwan National Park and the adrenaline experience of rafting in the Seti River having five rapids of Class II are the highlights of this program.
Day 1: Drive: Kathmandu (1310m) – Dharampani
Day 2: Walk: Dharampani – Seti River Camp
Day 3: Rafting: Seti River Camp – Gaighat, transfer to Kasara Jungle Resort (Chitwan)
Day 4: Jungle Activities inside the Chitwan National Park
Day 5: Fly: Chitwan – Kathmandu
Day 6: Fly back to your home country.
|The Cost In US DOLLAR $|
- 1 night in KTM Gokarna Forest Resort on BB – Double Room
- Flight: Chitwan – Ktm along with airport tax for members
- Rafting in the Seti River
- National Park & activities fees as per program
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Telephone & Laundry
- Emergency Evacuation if required
- Tips for Staffs
NB: For rafting, at least 4 Pax or must be a family.